Being teased for my boyfriend?

I've been teased a lot for my boyfriend. People say that he isn't that good looking, and l have to agree with them, he isn't the best looking guy in the world, but l still love him. But l am starting to grow insecure.. I try to ignore the comments, but it's getting harder, what should l do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First I'm going to tell you my experience, then my advice on how to handle your situation. I really like one of my guy friends (he doesn't know). He's a couple years older than me and goes to college, so naturally, my friends don't know him personally. They happened to find his Facebook one day (after looking through my phone to find out his name) and saw what he's like on the outside: he's a bit dorky, awkward, a complete nerd who loves anime and comics. There's nothing wrong with that because on the inside he is a gentleman who truly cares about people but my friends still made fun of all of the quirks he has which I love. Now, my advice to you is you could either reprimand your friends like everyone on here is telling you or you could graciously tell them that you love your boyfriend very much and you know he's not perfect, because nobody is, and how you wish they could find a way to feel about a person the way you feel about your boyfriend because he is perfect to you and they don't have to understand that in this moment, but they need to respect your feelings because you are friends. Don't ignore the comments, they are teasing you and they know it hurts, you have to deal with them. To you, he's so much more attractive on the inside that the outside, and there's nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 3

• Who da fawk give a crap about those ignorance? Im glad u didn't listen to them. Ur luv is greater than what anyone think of him. if u luv him, anyone else opinions doesnt. Show all them ignorance what true luv can do!

• My advice is not to be a scumbag and dump someone for such a dumb reason, you can dump em if you just dont find em attractive but if you do it because other people say he isn't hot enough that you just messed up...

• Get new friends

What Girls Said 1

• My dear, I feel your pain. My boyfriend is nerdy and awkward and people don't think he's attractive but I love him so very much.
    My advice, is to ignore them. I know it's hard, but those people are idiots to say mean stuff about your boyfriend. As long as you love him for who he is, then it doesn't matter what they think.
    Stuff the haters.
    Look after your boyfriend.