Do girls wait a day or two before accepting a friend request on FB, just to play it cool and avoid appearing overly interested?

I thought we hit it off well chatting on FB, but she hasn't accepted my friend request. It's been nearly one day. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if you've been talking on FB there's a good chance she already assumes you're friends. Or just hasn't seen the request. It's only been a day I wouldn't worry too much.

What Girls Said 5

• Either she's busy or she's playing it cool. If she's "playing it cool", I think its really unnecessary. If you like someone or think they're cool just accept it as soon as you see it, if not, then reject it.

You shouldn't be worried.

• I think this "playing cool" is just stupid. It's a simple friend request, you add me, if I want to accept I'll accept when I see it. Maybe she already thought you were friends or hasn't been on or didn't see it.

• Well it depends. sometimes I will accept straight away. sometimes I'll play cool.. depends on a guy...

• It depends. Maybe she hasn't seen your request. And next time you chat each other and she still hasn't accepted your request, then she's playing it cool.

• Nah I wouldn't be worried keep doing what your doing and shell accept it soon enough.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on how old she is. If she's 12 it might mean something anything older than that means she just hasn't gotten to it and you probably shouldn't read into it that deeply.