What does this mean? Is he already bored outta his mind with me?

there's this boy and he's called Tenyson. He had. a girlfriend but they very recently (a day a go) broke up... Before they broke up he started texting me saying that he knows i like him, and asking why i didn't say anything because before he went out with his girlfriend he liked me.

Anyway yesterday he asked me out. So i said yes and he doesn't seem to notice me a lot at all anymore. I know he doesn't like his ex anymore bevause he's always saying bad things about her, and i know we've only been going out a day but before he would stare into my eyes and was always intrested by me. Now he's always flirting with my friend. Like ALOT. U dont know if he knows he's doing it or not but i was acctully feeling so ignored and pushed out yesterday i stared crying... I had to walking in frount and try to stop myself and Tenyson came over and asked if i was ok and all. I just said yh.. I dont know if im over thinking waayyy to much or not but... I dont know what happening.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Would you mind telling me how old you are just so I can give you the best advice possible?

• We are both 13

• Thanks :)

Okay, so first off, I know how hard it can be when you're unsure about how a guy is feeling towards you, so the most important thing to remember is that you're an amazing person and any guy would be lucky to have you, and if this relationship does not work out, it only means a better one is coming next :) (i promise!)

That being said, I do not think you need to worry just yet, because it's only been a day, and he's just recently out of a relationship his head is probably all over the place. I'd say just send him a message and see if he responds like usual, if he doesn't right away he could just be busy or have a lot on his mind so you'll have to be a little bit patient. If things still don't seem okay by Monday, you could ask him if somethings wrong.

I hope everything works out! Feel free to let me know if you want to talk more about it. Good luck!

• Thank you :)