Night Lights, and Dating, No Way, or Okay?

Would you date someone with a night light. Not like a light that they keep on, but a lightbulb type thing that they have plugged in? Why or why not?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I like complete darkness but I sometimes sleep with a movie or TV show on. A night light wouldn't bother me if a girl wants it

What Guys Said 6

• If you have to get up at night for some reason they're great for not blinding you or waking up other people in the house.

• No I like to sleep in total darkness. I also don"t sleep with children.

• Where is this night light and why do they need it.

• Yes , but i have trouble sleeping if there is light in the room so that might be a problem.

• Yes I would as I use a nightlight my self.

• I sleep with a night light...

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on how bright that light is and whether it would disturb my sleep or not. If it's a very dim light, I wouldn't mind. But if it's kind of bright, I'd mind. I like to sleep in complete darkness, and I don't want any lights to disturb me while I'm trying to sleep. Other than that, it wouldn't be a problem to me.

• I prefer to sleep in the darkness. Most bedrooms have a reasonably clear path from the bed to the light switch, or y'know, lamps... so I really don't get the point.

• If they need a night light or the tv on low that's totally okay with me, as long as they let me make fun of them for it endlessly.

• I sleep with a nightlight too... i didn't know this was a problem :/

• it all up to you

• I like to sleep in complete darkness and silence. So it would be hard and not very ideal, but I could deal with it. I may tease them a little for it, but we all have fears or things that make us comfortable.

• yes but i wouldn't be able to sleep in their room because i usually can't sleep in lit places

• Lol nope NEVer