Night Lights, and Dating, No Way, or Okay?

Would you date someone with a night light. Not like a light that they keep on, but a lightbulb type thing that they have plugged in? Why or why not?

• yes
    88% (7)78% (7)82% (14)Vote
  • no
    12% (1)22% (2)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like complete darkness but I sometimes sleep with a movie or TV show on. A night light wouldn't bother me if a girl wants it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If you have to get up at night for some reason they're great for not blinding you or waking up other people in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like to sleep in total darkness. I also don"t sleep with children.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is this night light and why do they need it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , but i have trouble sleeping if there is light in the room so that might be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would as I use a nightlight my self.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with a night light...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on how bright that light is and whether it would disturb my sleep or not. If it's a very dim light, I wouldn't mind. But if it's kind of bright, I'd mind. I like to sleep in complete darkness, and I don't want any lights to disturb me while I'm trying to sleep. Other than that, it wouldn't be a problem to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to sleep in the darkness. Most bedrooms have a reasonably clear path from the bed to the light switch, or y'know, lamps... so I really don't get the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they need a night light or the tv on low that's totally okay with me, as long as they let me make fun of them for it endlessly.

2|1
    0|1
  • I sleep with a nightlight too... i didn't know this was a problem :/

1|1
    0|0
  • it all up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sleep in complete darkness and silence. So it would be hard and not very ideal, but I could deal with it. I may tease them a little for it, but we all have fears or things that make us comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but i wouldn't be able to sleep in their room because i usually can't sleep in lit places

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope NEVer

0|0
    0|0