Is there no girls that are short slim and cute? Would really like a gf and my type doesn't see to be out there?

Are there really no girls out there like this?
So frustrating I can't find find anyone close to this.

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean petite girls? I see attractive ones all the time.

• Petite yes , I need them to be very petite and slim though. I'm trying my best to cope being a MAP and this is very hard to do

• I don't understand why women are so negative ans guys are more relaxed in this. I'm doing everything I can... thanks for being cool dude, its nice to feel human once in a while

• Thanks for MH!! :)

What Girls Said 17

• White girls are the ones you want,
    I find you interesting since you don't like the Kim K body type.

• What is the Kim k body type?

• I'm cursed I think. I really appreciate hearing that thank you, makes me feel human again (:

• haha, i think you have common sense.
      No problem, i hope you find a girl who fits your needs by the way (:

• There are much more important things to look for in a girlfriend. I hope you know that.

• You just don't know my situation. That's okay. Read here a bit and you will see. Thank. you for your response.

• There are lots of girls like that where I live! And I'm short and slim.

• Where do I need to go? Short and slim is good for me

• I hope I've been helpful.
      Thanks for asking my permission instead of just messaging me, sorry to decline.

• Eh well I may be odd in that sense but I still have my manners. No need to apologize though I appreciate it. Making this thread has been hope enough. You have been helpful, thank you

• you may say don't judge me, but I am going to. You are attracted to Lolitas. I don't agree with this and giving it a name like MAP doesn't make it OK. Thankfully you are looking for adults, but the desire for un-developed females is still there... this question creeps me out...

• Being short and slender has nothing to do with development.

• stay strong man, I really do wish you all the best.

• Thank you and I will

• So you care about looks only? Well you better be tall and handsome

there are loads of short slim girls out there. I don't know where you get that from

• No I don't care about looks only. I'm cursed with having a MAP sexual orientation so having romantic feelings for girls outside of that is the same as a straight man falling in love with a gay guy.

I am tall and handsome actually, have a swimmers build, charming, outgoing, and confident. I don't have a problem getting dates we'll just say that.

I always give gals a chance but I can't fall in love. Almost married 3 times but there's just no attraction for me. Believe me if I could change this I would because in starting to feel suicidal.

Short/slim hardly.. at least not that I have seen. Occasionally I see one but its like 1 in 10 ,000 or something

• also if you claim it's just a sexual orientation, why would you give away your kids? I mean I like men but I wouldn't run risk to have sex with my son

• Well at the time I didn't know it was an orientation, that was several years ago and all I heard was that people like me can't control themselves and are monsters. I didn't know till later that want true and it an orientation. I was lead to believe it doesn't matter if its family or not and that one day I would just act out. Well that was wrong... I regret giving my kids up now because I love them and know I would be able to protect them better then anyone else could.

Like people that use the term "gaydar" I can pick other people out of a crowd like myself. Also kids are boys and I only have interest in females so that helps. I have no homosexual tendencies

• There are actually a lot of them. In my town we have a lot of these, but there are those who are nothing like what you described. But the point is you just have to open up your eyes kinda , and you will find the one you really like ;)

• There are... but maybe they don't live where you live or they're not interested...

• I think they don't live here, I've only seen a few in the past year or so ):

• Look around a college campus I suppose? There are plenty. I'm 5'2 and most girls my height are anywhere from 102-130. If you travel try Sicily or they Philippines, the women in these places are usually 5' and under.

• This is perfect for my needs!

• Come to Romania. plenty of them... seriously haha.
    I'm considered huge at weight for this town or country maybe lol. Should've been born elsewhere

• What do the women in Romania appear like?

• Really? You're that willing to do something for a small, cute girl? We tell you how some girls are, but you never know if they want you or how many of them that fit your criteria actually are :)

• Yeah I'm willing to do this for love. I don't even like where I. live anyways. Nothing here for me, can't stand it honestly. And you're right but where I live there's virtually none but I know they're out there. If I am where many are I will find the one for me

• trust me there's tons. see them everyday where i live.. Just can't be looking out for them so much
    You'll see one when you least expect it.. were like little suprises! good luck lol

• You just have to keep looking buddy.
    There's tons of girls like that out there, you're just not having the best of luck.
    Keep up looking.

• Alright well thank you!

• No problem. :D
      I'm sure you'll find the girl of your desires soon~

• That k you I hope some (:

• I see a lot of them! I'm 5"2 and 106 pounds. Yes we exist

• Yes this is exactly what I'm looking for! How do I find women like you?

• There's quite a few where I live

• Where is this? Sounds very ideal for my needs

• I'm 5'6" which ain't short I guess. I'm 110pounds and I ain't slim but slightly muscular. But there are a lot of short & slim girls out there don't lose hope.

• there's actually plenty like that here. Just come to Switzerland.

• Im too short and too slim. And no guys will ever want me T____T

• Please tell me you're just teasing?
      I'm at a loss trying to find a women like you!

• How if its like super short or super slim?

• Well I guess it all depends on the proportions.

• Ehm yes, there are lot's and lots of those out there? Maybe you just live in the wrong place.

• I'm starting to think so..

• Better be looking like a Calvin Klein model since all you care about is looks.

• Please see the comment I left for izzy2102

I do look good. My interest isn't based off looks alone. I'm cursed with a horrible orientation but I really want love

What Guys Said 6

• You're describing most girls over here :3

• The average woman in the USA is 63.8" tall and weighs 166 lbs. She's 8 lbs short of being obese.
    The average woman probably still wants a man who takes care of himself and looks good, and she probably even thinks she deserves it.

• So where are there smaller women?

• I saw a few today actually lol. Saw some pretty hot ones also.

• I need to know where to find this!

• I will move there if that's what it takes. Is that common there?

• If you live in the right area of California then yes. But I'm sure there are cute girl all over the United States not just California lol.

• Go to qsian. They have sum really hawt short slim type dat fits ur taste c:

• I have the exact same preference as you and have never had trouble finding women.

• You're a MAP too?

• Maybe I just live in a area where women are generally taller and weigh more. Most seem to be around 5'4-5'6 and between 130-150 lbs

I'm trying to find someone close to 5' maybe and 100-110 lbs
      I think that will be about right

• Asian women are probably your best bet.

• Not in overweight america

• 2nd most obese country in the world...