I sit beside my crush in class and I need advices?

I have been sitting with my crush since January and I am sure my teacher is not going to change the seating arrangement until next year, so I am stuck with her for every lessons for the rest of the year. But we both are quite awkward during lessons because im super quiet when the teacher is around, she knows im really noisy and talkative when the teacher is not around. She is also equally quiet during lessons too but sometimes she asks me when is the next lesson or what time does the period ends. We both are in different clique, she have her own group of friends while i have mine, but im close to her bestfriend though.
I play fights with my crush before, and there's one time I was washing my hands in the canteen and she suddenly came to the sink beside me and sprayed water at be then while giggling, she runs away.
When lessons gets boring, we both just sit there and daydream or just taking down notes, its really quiet between us, how do I make a conversation? Plus she's really popular and pretty while im the opposite so Im quite shy around her i just dont know why.
What can I do to make lessons less awkward?
ps: we sits right infront, under the teachers nose

Most Helpful Girl

• You are supposed to be wuiet during lessons. You better pay attention to the teacher :/

• No but he is worrying too much about nothing.

• True, but if you channel your teen self, I reckon that you could then look at this answer and just laugh "Yeah, right..." :P

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to her as you would a mate. At least try and start a conversation. Maybe even try playing footsie. If you are gutsy enough, poke her and you may start a poking/flirty war ;) I do that with my crush, but he likes me back so that's different...

• find somethnig you have in commen with her. Make small talk it seems like she's really into you. The more you talk the more confortable you become

• Just make her laugh and be yourself, really. Any girl loves a boy who can make her laugh just by telling her random, simple things. You can ask her for some help with your homework or just say in a Monday "how was your weekend?". Remember to smile and enjoy it. :)

• Talk about something u have in common and go from there! Good luck and hope it works out!!

What Guys Said 0