Why dont girls respond to my messages on POF?

Hmmm I don't know why or maybe im doing something wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• There are hundreds of reasons why a girl doesn't respond to messages on POF. Literally, hundreds of messages from guys flood their inbox weekly (for some, daily) and every time they check, what you thought was a special and endearing message is just another generic pick up line and you're one of many horny guys trying to get into their pants.

Because of this, girls can afford to be picky. Very picky. If you're a little chubby or your haircut isn't just right, next! If your style is outdated and your expression is whack, next! If your height isn't right and your wallet isn't fat, next!

Think about the way you perceive models and p*rn stars. I would venture to guess that you haven't settled on one model or one p*rn star, in spite of many being reasonably attractive and bearing more than enough skin. The reason being is that your brain is overloaded with reward (dopamine spikes) because your primitive desire for hot women is being satiated from one picture or video to the next. You don't settle one just one picture, you generally explore all options of hot girls in provacative poses begging for seed. This prolonged dopamine spike is why people become numb to reality. In reality, you might be a good guy. But not online, where you're just another fish in the sea.

You have to check your pride in at the door if you want a real chance at this online dating thing, particularly on OkCupid and POF. That means send multiple messages to one girl, take better pictures, and make sure you fill in details that only make you seem like an amazing guy (leave out the mediocre stuff).

I personally think it's all a load of craps which is why I stopped using it. You have to be incredibly gifted to win at this game as a guy and overcome this neurological phenomena to win the attention of girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Well for every girl it has to be for a different reason. Maybe it's your approach or perhaps they may not be interested.

• They're not interested

• We get a whole bunch of messages on a regular basis, most of them being 'hi sup' or 'your cute' or some dumb variation of the above. If you do that, I automatically rule you out, don't even look at your profile. And if you do send actual messages, and I do check your profile, there's still the chance that you just don't seem compatible to me.

This doesn't apply to every woman, of course, but that's my mindframe with it. There's a lot of reasons someone might not message back.

What Guys Said 1

• Most of the girls I notice on there only want attention. I've gotten replies but when it comes to actually meeting up, you find out they're not serious. They just want emails, not real dates. It's unfortunate because they stay in the "fantasy" aspect and have no sense of reality. I've met many women off of these sites and honestly, about 80% of them have social anxiety. Don't ask yourself what you're doing wrong. Ask yourself what these girls are doing right. Most of them are in a really bad situation anyway and many of them have had profiles for years which is also a red flag. Many of these girls have told me they can get 30-50 messages a day. So for these girls to claim there's no good guys her "standards" are either extremely misguided, or if she's dating and "finding jerks" it's safe to assume she has a strange attraction to them.