How do girls feel about skinny guys?

Turn on? Turn off? Meh? I ask because I'm pretty skinny and I wonder if it puts girls off, because it kinda seems like it sometimes. Or maybe it's in my head, look I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like them I probably won't care too much, but I prefer bigger guys. I'm pretty skinny so a guy bigger than me would be nice.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm slim so I don't judge.
    Some guys look great being skinny.
    As long as he doesn't look sickly I'm okay with it.

• Lots of girls like skinny guys. Some prefer more muscular. Ultimately it comes down to the girl and her personal taste.

For *me*, personally, it completely depends on the guy. I don't have a specific physical type. (I've dated all types) It completely comes down to personality and what kind of person he really is, and how he makes me feel when I'm with him. That's what ultimately makes it or breaks it for me.

embrace what u've got!

• its a huge turn off if i see ribs.
    skinny people are scary to touch too. i can kneel on the floor and get a bruise. imagine a person with no meat at all! nononono!!

• Wait what? lol you lost me at the kneeling part.

• we'd never know will we?

• You'll just have to take my word for it, im afraid

• I'll date a skinny guy

• It all depends on how skinny. I'm not fat but curvy and I don't want to feel fat next to a guy I'm dating. Plus I like guys who can pick me up and be 'manly' and I'm not saying you aren't manly bc guys come in all shapes and sizes, just my opinion for me

• When I first got with my fiancĂ© he was skinny. He was my size, we would literally share skinny jeans. He has since then became a personal trainer and put on so much muscle (125 to 180lbs) over the past four years. I thought he was cute then, but he is sexy to me now. I prefer his larger size. I thought he was attractive skinny to tho.

• What's pretty skinny, description

• I don't know how else to describe it. I don't have any pics really

• Oh right, derp. I weigh 140 pounds and I'm 6'1'.

• You are………really skinny. :)

Its not My preference, but I've had someone like that

• For me its a turn on as long as the guy still looks healthy. I don't think I need anyone stronger than me, I can protect myself plus its not like I live in a forest and need logs carried around

• Thank you! The stronger thing sounds kinda silly to me. Like what, did you need me to go chop some trees down or something? But at the same time I can kinda get where they're coming from when they say that.

• it depends on how skinny. but im not really into that, kind of a turn off.. but if i like him i could care less

• Lean guys with some muscle definition like the previous opinion says. That's what I tend to gravitate towards but skinny guys don't bother me at all. Some girls are put off by it though and prefer more muscular guys.

• Yeah it seems like that, so I'm a little out of luck. Best bet is to try to get some muscle definition I guess.

• I don't know I don't really like skinny guys. I feel like they aren't strong enough. As long as they're strong, it wouldn't be a big deal.

• It's a turn off. Unless they're 6'0 and taller it's unattractive. Fit is attractive but bony skinny is not very attractive.

• I like leaner guys. Not too much bulk but just a little bit of muscle definition. I'm definitely into guys that are stronger than me at least.

• It's a turn off if he's skinnier then me

• Skinny guys make me feel fat. But some girls like it

• It hurts your skinny pelvic bone slamming against me. I didn't like being with a skinny guy cuz his bones hurt me.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the girl and it depends on how skinny. I would think if the girl is stocky or large they would be less likely interested. That doesn't even mean they aren't attracted to you. Many are just put off by that because it goes against the social norms.

• Some girls don't like it some do.

Unlike the average guy you will actually have more success with skinny girls. Some of them want big muscular guys but some of them like thin guys.

• Generally speaking girls don't like being stronger than the guy they're dating, they also don't like looking like an elephant next to him

• The more comments I read on this website that are from girls the more I realize how shallow they are.