Anxiety of finding right girlfriend before losing my hair?

I'm 21 years old and going through the process of hair loss (hereditary). As of now I still have most of my hair but I'm frightened at the future prospect of attracting women with a bald head.

I know there are plenty of bald men that have been able to get women but in my case I feel as though my hair is my only attractive quality (as I have very average face and body) and if I don't find the right girlfriend before it falls out I fear no one will ever be attracted to me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll be bald and beautiful so shut your trap. if you want a better body you can change that. Someone out there will find you attractive no matter what but you can't change your face or hair so of your worried change something you can, workout. Bald buff dudes are hot.

What Girls Said 1

• Get buff! I find bald buffed out men pretty sexy (; especially with those back muscles!

What Guys Said 1

• Start working out and get huge. Get a trainer and stack up on protein. You'll get big in no time and once you're bald and big, you'll start getting a lot of attention from girls.