I really wanna text this girl but I'm scared too for this reason?

I was talking to this girl for a month when she out of no where broke it off with me. She said she needs her space and time to work on herself. She was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. She said we were rushing into something more quickly than she was comfortable with right now. She told everyone how much she liked me and I could tell she liked me when I was always with her. So it's been a little over a month sine she broke it off with me. I've talked to her maybe 2 or 3 times just me checking up on her. But the most recent time was a week and a half ago she texted me talking to me like she used to and even brought up stuff about us doing stuff together. Then two or three days later I texted her just to talk to her and we text like 5 or 6 time she stopped texting me. This is the second time she has blew me off and it really has flustered my feelings. I talked to her last year tgen blew me off to get back with her ex boyfriend, now just blew me off again. But even though this has happened I for some reason still have strong feelings for her and I think about her all the time! But I really wanna text her and see how she's doing and see if she says anything about us doing anything like she did that one time. But it's confusin cause she's blocked me from snap chat and unfollowed me from Twitter but is still friends with me on Facebook. And at one point she was liking everything I put on Facebook. This has just confused me and messed up my emotions. But like I said I think about her all the time and want to talk to her so badly. But I'm afraid me texting her will be me bothering her from her working on herself and giving her space. I don't want to seem like I'm pushing her into something you know? I just don't know what to do... please give me some good advice. Cause I feel messed up. Cause I feel like I've been used.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's playing games move on from her and ignore her. Don't let her hurt you anymore than she already has

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Stop all contact with her, and work on yourself. She already knows you want her, and has you wrapped around her finger. You've boosted her ego so much already.