Any good guys out? Or are they all jerks?

I'm a 19 year old female. I've been told I'm very sweet, have a laid back personality and am honest with those I interact with. I have the worst luck with guys though. I always attract guys who are douches. Why do you think that is? I'm not easy. I respect myself and don't talk to multiple guys. I'm just friendly with people. My friends say I'm just meeting guys the wrong way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a one, every single one of us are asses.

• Haha well said :p I believe there are good guys out there; just haven't met them yet I guess.

What Guys Said 10

• You don't always attract men who are douches. It's just that douches are the most likely to act on their attraction. To get the good guys, you have to realize that they tend to be sensitive and reluctant to make a move (they are always watching douches and meat-heads get the girls and watching the girls put them in the friend zone, so they tend to be pessimistic about their chances with girls), so you need to be more proactive (i. e., less laid back) in searching for them and being more bold in showing interest in them.

• I am wondering the excat same thing about girls. If there are any good ones out there or if they are all b*tches because I am I good kind and caring person and girls treat me like I am scum. I am the exact type of personality as you are. I think you need to think about the places you are trying to meet guys. Where are you meeting guys because that makes a big difference?

• Mostly online. But I stopped online dating. I haven't been meeting new guys lately.

• Because that is the best type of place to meet a guy, you will meet far more honest and geuien people at places like that and you all ready have something to talk about with them that will break the ice.

• Girl you are challenging my theory of "everything in bad " haha
    Girls are attracted to douches. Girls loves douche. No you are not loving them on purpose but it is generally douche that scores attractive chicks. It is generally douche that confidently approach girls.
    Actually you hardly get approached by nice guys and you are INFACT hardly getting attracted to anyone who is always sweet and nice.
    The only thing is you don't notice it. You friend zone them.
    We gagers ard friend zoned people mostly.

• Maybe you're simply attracted to jerks? It'd be much more believable than the notion that all guys are jerks

• As stated previously, you are most likely subconsciously attracted to assholes. This leads you to think every guy is a jerk, but in reality, like your friends say, you are meeting guys the wrong way. Either that, or bad luck on your part. Obviously not all guys are jerks, that's just an ignorant phrase. Also, jesseray has some fantastic points, you might only get hit on by douches.

• I like to think I'm a nice guy certainly never been told I'm a bad person.

• that is because most girls dont know to choose guys, you can't love a nice guy, you girls only like jerks

• good guys are around im the shy sensitive nice type but the problem is, i dont approach girls cause im rejected by them and im shy. girls just dont notice or desire me, girls are too busy watching and wanting the player-bad boy-popular-jerks cause them types make moves and attract girls, so basically what im trying to say is if you want a good guy you have to approach them

• There are a lot of good guys out there. It's just that you only happened to be attracted to jerks so far. Most girls are like that.

• Well I know I'm not a jerk, where do you usually meet guys?

• Alright. I definitely need to get more involved in things.

• ... also you don't really need to be interested in the activity, just present or seem like your interested. The amount of girls who have suddenly become interested in sports I do is incredible

What Girls Said 4

• Thats like asking are all girls b*tches...

And you know you aren't one so with that being said no not all guys are jerks.

• They are not all jerks you just have to find the right one. My mother said to me when I was young that all the good guys are gay married dating (witch didn't stop her) or they are not interested. Its not true ask the married women and who are married to there great husband. Most guys get hert at a young age and just avoid any other chance of getting hert. I can understand. But other guys keep trying to find the right one. Like you are looking for him he is looking for you.

• I haven't found a good guy yet. They're either taken or unobtainable.

• I've only met jerk after Jerk after jerk