How to get over my past rejections?

How do I get past my overall crappy relationship with girls in general. I mean, every girl I've liked has either rejected me, lead me on, or friendzoned me, so, how can I not hate them, I mean, all my life they've screwed me over. Their pointlessly high standards, their complete lack of empathy, and then they say men have it easy. They have a shoulder to cry on, we're told to grow some balls. They always rejected me, always!! And don't say, "it's not all women" I'm not a moron, but it's still the majority! They've always treated me horribly, in fact, I feel happy when I reject girls, because I think of it as revenge for everything they've put me through. At this point, because of them, I went from being a kind, sweet, nice guy, to a cold, cruel dick, that's perfectly willing to use others, thanks a lot, ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand how annoying that must be. You need to remember it is the SAME way though for girls in a lot of instances. Lol guys have done this to me so many times. They show interest and then lose interest. Its nothing you can control. I think I am an attractive girl, but it happens to almost everyone. At this age people are really immature and indecisive. Have the mentality of not caring what they think and watch them flock to you. Look for people who are genuinely kind people because they are out there. They may not be the most popular or good looking, but those are the ones who will treat you right. Refuse to settle for less then you deserve. But please don't grow bitter about it, they aren't worth it. Being strong is about being kind when you have no reason to be, and the right people will recognize that because it is rare. Goodluck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Not all girls are like that.. You just have to find one that likes you for you, now that might lead to rejection but when you find the one it'll be worth it. Some girls think that way about guys. It's not all girls or all guys

• Don`t think about it N keep your head up high

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need a female to be happy in life. You have been brainwashed by society telling you that you need one the brainwashing only leads to you feeling like you're entitled to women and turning into the next Elliot Rodgers. Don't believe that bs about being a loser because you can't get a girl. If you buy into the bs that you need a woman to be happy in life, then you're letting society win. don't let them win. Focus on your grades and a career because success is the best revenge to get against anyone.