Do teen white guys like black girls?

i mean i never seen a teen couple at least where i live and i wanna know why. ps im soooo into white boys and im black lol

Most Helpful Guy

• i cannot date black girls -_- in all honesty. they come from a completely different spectrum compared to those that are white, or Latina, even Asian. Its a cultural thing... many are too abrasive in my opinion, and im from NYC lol so its hard sometimes. too many bad stereotypes are affiliated with black women -_- sadly. And from my area -_- its Way too common... and its annoying

its a different attitude, look, and style, and character that i don't think many white guys like me are able to deal with or handle.

I've dated a mixed black girl though.. it was awesome ^^

What Guys Said 4

• I've been attracted to black girls before

• Yeah some are,

• I'm not a teenager anymore but when I was a teen the first three girls that I kissed were all black. One of them was born in Africa and moved to America later. I've dated a black girl that pretty much only dates white guys... and one of my friends, who is white, loves black women. So, in short, yes.

• Yes, I'm attracted to this girl who is mixed.

What Girls Said 5

• Some do, some don't. Such is life.

• Bless it lol

• I'm tired of people talking about preferences bruh stfu like gosh and look if u dont like black girls bc u believe in the stereotypes well dang not all black girls are the same we are all human, mammals or whatever god made us to basically recreate and carry on babies for the love of Jesus get over preferences that is racist if u don't see how its racist look it up on Google I'm sure you'll find out why gosh the world we live in and the society and the media makes all black women look ratchet and bad it only shows that side like bad girls club and other dumb reality shows I hate it and yes girl their are white guys who secretly like. Black girls well at my school I see a lot of interracial dating and also there are rumors of a group of white guys who talked about how they'd date a black girl but either their parents wouldn't allow it or they are scared it is as simple as that and most are scared and its dumb you should go watch Jacob masons video on YouTube why I like black girls its great and follow him on Instagram or just go search the answer on Google do white guys like black girls I promise you it'll either show up on Google and or YouTube

• Some do, most don't, I'm being honest.
    I know one 18 year old white guy who is dating a black girl.

• Maybe it's because you're level 1 and. must be new to GAG.

But this question well similar question is asked an often lot and just about 99.9% of the time the answer is yes. But some white guys and not all, you know everyone has their preferance for example you with white guys.

Anyway my point was the word "teen" really isn't necessary because if they like black girls they like black girls it's not like they're gonna not like us when when we're young but begin once we're adults.