Girlfriend broke up with me :( need some helpful advice in this Please and Thankyou?

Three and a half weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me. We were together 8 months. I have not heard from her since expect for one time where she text me 1.5 weeks ago saying, " I hope you had a good days off ". I text her back two days later replying the same. She asked for a weeks space before she did break up so she could prepare herself for it and plan it out. She told me she wants to go have fun with her friends, live her life, not feel tied down, and to go and party. That she hasn't been happy for at least two months now. Before this we were looking at places together. We talked about marriage and imagined our futures together. While she was breaking up with me on the phone she said " do you ever see is getting back together in the future? " I told her I'm not sure I need space now. Give me a text when your done all of this. I tried telling her one last time on the phone what she meant to me but she was crying so hard she wouldn't let me finish. I have not heard from her since the breakup, she deleted all the pictures of us online just a day ago, and we are no longer friends on Facebook. She deleted me off of everything. I know she is now talking to a lot of guys that she did in the past again.
I just want to know will she contact me to get back together again ever? What is going on in her mind? It feels like she doesn't care at all. I have been NC of course so has she. I've been moving on with my life to but It feels like it's done for good and I'll never hear from her again. Feels like I've been played

Thankyou for all of your advice 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she needs time to figure out what she wants. If the relationship is going to work out she needs to be the one who comes back to you. I would give her space and continue on with your life. If things are meant to be they will work themselves out. I deleted all my pictures and unfriended my ex on Facebook even tho I want him back in my life because it was too hurtful for me to look at pictures of us all happy.

What Girls Said 5

• She is confused. She still cares about you but feels oddly tied down.
    Give her space, comfort her if she needs it.
    Do not push her about the topic.

• I think she is just confused, she wants you but she wants to be free at the same time. If I were her I'd really appreciate it if you don't text or call me for a while. When I am all good again I will surely have right mind to decide to be with you again or not.

• she's not ready. She doesn't quite kow if she want to be in a serious relatonship with you yet oor not. Dont take it to harsh though. try to get over her by hangng out with some of your guy friends and going to a bar or fishing. also try to meet new people. Meeting new people will help you to move on.

• She sounds so confused, the guys are probably just distractions, if you reached out to her she would probably reach back, but it may not change the fact that she wants freedom and you at the same time..

• I don't feel like I should reach back just because it would make me look desperate for her. When it comes down to it I guess is that she broke up with me and dosent want me in her life anymore

• She has someone else.. he probably told her to delete everything About u. She seems very immature tho.. you don't brake up with someone through the phone.

What Guys Said 0