Whats the most embarrasing thing thats ever happend to you on a date?

I went to pick up a female for the first time and was sure i could find her place... what i didn't know was that on the road she lived on the numbers went up... and then came back down again... i thought i had the right place but only a younger girl answered the door... and told me that there's no Lisa that lives there... I was confused... did i write the number down wrong... did she give me the wrong number to toy with me... is this young girl her sister and is trying to sabotage her older sisters date... i didn't know what to do... so i decided to cut my losses and go... but at some point i changed my mind and finally decided to drive back and finally noticed the problem with the street numbers and found her house... LATE ofcourse... so the date is already turning out bad... and the rest is history...

Most Helpful Girl

• There were a bunch of motorcycles passing while walking into a restaurant & I had to fart when I did I accidentally shit my self.. I was wearing a dress without panties...

• OMG !!! NOOOOO... thats a horrible nightmare... im so sorry.. LOL

What Girls Said 9

• Most embarrassing, we went to an AMC dine-in theater, I didn't know that the ranch dipping sauce was on my arm rest (we shared an arm rest actually) and then I was dipping my chip, and i accidentally knocked it over and I spilled on his shirt... Luckily for me had asked me for another date lol

• We were walking around and killing time before a movie and just talking. And I kept bumping into everything because he was a foot taller than me and I kept trying to make eye contact while having a conversation with him. But instead I bumped into everything in my way and he kept asking why I am so clumsy haha.

And also on another date, a guy made a comment on how attractive a girl was who passed us, and that embarrassed me.

• haha that happened to me also! bumping into eeverything...

• Im tall... so im gonna take your story into consideration in case my date walks drunk.
      That guy shouldn't have said that... how rude.

• Yeah it wasn't very nice!

• Every embarrassing thing that has happened to me on dates have happened with my boyfriend of 3 years and never at the beginning of our relationship.

One time, we were headed to a dance (in HS) we'd been together for 2 years at this time, and do to scheduling conflicts, we ended up at Taco Bell for dinner. So on the way back to the dance we were laughing in the car (just the two of us) and suddenly I belched. He describes it as "the manliest belch I have ever heard from anyone, male or female, ever in my life."

That was probably the most awkward but... oh well.

• I'm not sure if you'd call this embarrassing or not but...

My friend started dating this guy that we knew but they decided to do a double date.

I knew his friend already so I just said yes so my friend wouldn't be alone.

So we got something to eat, hung out at the park, and eventually went to one of their house.

My date asked his grandma could we come in she said yes we said hi and shockingly she told us to go upstairs. In my head at that moment WTF was she thinking?

So eventually we went to his room and there was a door separating his from his brothers which was gone at the moment but anyway so it's me and him in his room and my friend and her bf in the other then the door begins to close and I made like the saddest puppy dog face in the world like please don't close it.

Of course he or she did and the guy I'm with is trying tk flirt or whatever but I'm not really paying him much attention and everything is awkward.

Then the door opens and my face lights up unfortunately they both come out and said he needs to get something from his house and I'll be right back. And at that moment my face is even sadder than before!

Then it happened he goes toward my neck try to kiss on me and get me to lay down while he leans towards me and pulls out a condom.

I push him off of me storm down the stairs put on a fake face and say goodbye to his grandma and leave pissed off.

Only to find my friend at the park with her bf finally acting concerned and like she cares.

Not to mention just the day before a guy asked me to be his bf I hadn't made up my mind yet but the thing is the guy I was just on a date with when I said he had a brother his brother was the one that wanted to date me!

• And yes he was well aware that his brother had a thing for me.

• I have no clue I eventually asked him and he said he just wanted to lose his virginity... But he apologized and said he knew he was wrong.

And I. never bothered to bring it up to his brother tl avoid confrontation.

• Well thats good that he admitted it and apolagized... he must have been tired of being a virgin...

• I went on a double date with a man that smelled so bad that the entire restoraunt was stinking... my best friend was with me and was like.,. just ignore it... it will go away... it was aweful

• On about the third date he came to my place and we laid out back on a blanket under the stars. Things began to heat up and he began to finger. After a bit it REALLY began to hurt and we used a phone light to see why I was so wet to only find blood. Either he'd cut me with his nails or the guy I lost my virginity to never actually "popped my cherry". He handled it well, but never called again. Oh well.

• Omg... how could such a good situation go so bad?

• I really, really don't know. We just kinda sat in silence for awhile then he went inside to wash up and brought me a towel.

• The first date I ever went on... a bird pooped on my head. Funny that I'm going on another date with this guy next week.

• It was snowing and i I fell trying to get into his tuck.

• I almost only date guys with jacked up trucks and it back fired that time 😂
      LMAO!!! You fell down the stairs? I would have cried and jumped out the window

• Hahaha... No one can make this shit up either... LOL !!!

• My friend saw me and came to say hi, and called him my father... it was extremely awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• I asked out this girl that was runner up in the Miss New Jersey contest. She said yes. I picked her up and took her to a fair. We rode this crazy bullshit ride that makes you sit in a cup while the cup circles and the thing goes up and down while the rest of the ride goes around. I think it was called the Vomitron. Well I turned green and pretended to be fine. We went on the Ferris wheel. I made it past a couple of turns then it stopped to let more people on. I couldn't take it. I turned my head and threw up on the people getting on about 35 feet below. The date ended early and ended with no kiss shockingly. I ended up screwing around with her 14 years later or so but I don't think she was so into me at that point :P

• That sucks... what a horrible situation... i hate rollor coasters... always have... i was on a double date one time... and was talked into going on the zipper... what a mistake... not only was it a torture chamber... but i was feeling horrible for about an hour after.

• Most of the rides that goes in stupid ass circles make me sick. Well years later I found out she was worth the wait so... it's all good.