Commenting about a girl's make-up... disaster in the making?

Hey guys. So, I've been talking to this girl for a while. We get along well and all that, but (in my opinion) she uses an inordinate amount of makeup. It kinda gets to me because I want to see how much different she'd look without make-up. I was thinking about asking her if she'd ever gone out without make-up, just to get her thinking about it. I know I probably need to tread lighting when I ask, but it will eventually come up (especially if we get serious) so I might as well say something now, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok this is what you do... eventually... you will be around her without makup... when she is in bed with you or otherwise... look her deeply in her eyes and say... you look sooo sexy like this... she will more then likly say... like what? you say pure... no makeup... no hairspray... just you and your natural beauty.
    she will eventually start tappering it off.

What Girls Said 5

• sounds scary... just invite her to go to the pool=all her makeup will be washed away lol

• Dude... don't do it. Don't do it! Trust me, that will be the end of it. You definitely have to be subtle about it. Maybe ask her to go to the beach or to a pool - most women tend to go bare or very light with makeup. If you can in that way find an instance when she is either bare faced or wearing much less makeup, you can comment and say something like, "You look so beautiful today". There's no need to mention the lack of makeup, we women internalize everything and we [well most of us] like to try to maintain a look that gets such flattering comments. Good luck man

• It won't be a problem, just say it in a nice way :-)

• just like what zombiebabe said, invite her to go swimming :D

• Maybe say something like "I think you'd look so beautiful under all that make-up, maybe you can show me sometime?" And when she does "Wow! Your actually so beautiful! Maybe you should wear this side of you more?"

What Guys Said 0