Is it weird that I haven't had a serious relationship ever?

Im 19 turning 20 in August and i have never had a serious boyfriend. I have dated when i was younger but i haven't had a serious relationship. Is it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not weird. It is only unfortunate if you have been actively looking for a relationship and not getting anywhere

• I really haven't been looking but i dont know how to make myself available. I guess I've just been waiting for someone to come along.

• As long as It i an't something that keeps you awake at night just continue developing into the best version of yourself and you will attract the right type of people and have fun along the way

What Guys Said 3

• No, not weird at all. Actually its quite normal. Most people don't tend to get into serious relationships until they are adults. Simply because that's when we are more mature and understanding. In fact I wouldn't even call most teenagers relationships a "relationship". Don't worry about it you will find someone eventually.

• Is it not weird its just that u never got some1 that much special

• No.,. you'd be surprised how many don't at that age..

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going on my first date ever next week and I'm almost out of highschool so... don't worry about it.