For all you amazing Asian women out there!

What is it that you look in a man?
Do you mind race preferance? Height? Job? What is the perfect man?

Oh and This question also follows Marriage, what will your parents accept?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm Chinese and i find all my gals have different criteria for man. it's difficult to answer.
    but most of us don't mind race, however if considering marriage, parents' opinion factors in a lot.
    height - girls would never mind their bf being too tall and westerners are taller than Asians in average so you don't need to worry about height.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm underage, but I'm Japanese. The perfect man is probably someone who loves me for me, has sound morals, knows how to respect and treat women, who has a very secure job e. g. doctor/lawyer/works in government. On top of this, if he is tall (I'm only 5'1 so he doesn't have to be that tall) and if he is physically fit and good-looking (I have a soft spot for blonde hair and blue eyes although I know that it's so cliché) then I would happily cook, clean, keep the house, and raise his children for the rest of my life. I'm thinking that in Japanese society parents value morals and jobs and they tend to look on how responsible the man is.

• I'm Indian. Personally I wouldn't mind getting married to someone outside my race. But parents opinion matters alot. I don't have like a list for the qualities my perfect guy should have. Basically he should just love me and I should love him.

• I think my parents are fairly liberal. I don't think I would run into many issues, as long as he treats me well and can provide for me. It's common for Asian parents to care about their potential son in laws income and mine are no exception. I also do care about it, he should be able to support a family.

Height is good of course. I watched fifa the other day and germanys goalie seems to have a really hot height. Though as long as he is a few inches taller than me, I'm fine. I'm 163 cm. I don't have a preference for race, though to be honest, I think my parents wouldn't be too happy if he was black.
    Mostly I want him to treat me well. I've seen a lot of men from western countries come here and sleep or even marry women here who they then treat terribly, like they're worth as much as slaves. I would never want that.

What Guys Said 1

• My wife was Korean, though she came to America young. She was no different than any other woman. She wanted a man she was physically attracted to who had a decent paying job. Why she said "I do" is something of a mystery to me. She liked it that I really liked classical music. She liked that I could get a laugh out of her. She liked that I was a teacher.