Question to gay guys and girls: What attracts you to guys?

I just would like to understand, what do you draws you to guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Their personality attracts me

What Girls Said 4

• The way he looks at me, the way he laughs, decent haircut, acting like a gentleman and height is a nice bonus :)

• The word attracts makes me think of looks so a guy who is lean, so he is skinny but also has muscle. I also like a good face shape so the strong jawline. Having a nice hair cut and dressing well helps a guy to look more attractive. But looks are not everything, i like a guy that i can trust, make me laugh and am able to talk to about anything and everything, so basically be able to tell him what ever comes into my head.

• I like guys that are mentally strong but sweat at heart. It also doesn't hurt to be funny

• The way he dresses, smile, his teeth (white or not :P), his sense of humor, height gotta be taller than me.. and there is never an awkward silence between us.. able to talk about anything and everything

What Guys Said 0