Anyone recommend any dating apps that actually work? Or any tips for picking up girls?

Not even anything serious, i just need to meet new people. I've tried loads of other stuff but i feel this is my only hope i have of ever getting over a past relationship. It fucked me up. Lots of people have recommended meeting new people to shift my attention. Coz all i think about is her. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend meeting new people face to face by joining local clubs or groups for things you're interested in. Meeting new people always leads to meeting others which means you're more likely to find someone who you'll genuinely fall in love with. Unless you're doing it for the attention, the casual sex or simply to keep your mind off her, go for a website like eharmony or match if you're looking for something real. If it's that just use OKCupid or POF.

What Girls Said 7

• Tindr is for people who pretty much just want sex (though girls sometimes think they'll find a boyfriend on there... -___-).

I would also say that boinking a bunch of women to get over an ex will be emotionally draining and will harden your heart. So, I'd recommend against it. If you want to really get over her, you have to decide to let go. Get rid of presents she gave you. Get rid of pictures. Allow yourself to mourn the death of the relationship and never look back.

• I tried tinder and lo and behold i came across her profile... fuck. but anyway I've done all that. Even cut all ties of communication. Im not even after fucking loads of people to get over just genuinly want to meet people. I have friends but theyll all pot heads i used to be, they will always be my friends but im ao bored with the routine. I start my new job on Monday so ill probably meet someone here but just incase i dont? Thanks for the advice

• Good for you for growing up a little and getting away from the pothead thing. Nothing wrong with occasional weed but all out pothead is a bit much.

Try Match. com? Eharmony?

• Try tinder and use a photo of Zayn Malik as your profile

• If you're walking by a girl that you're interested in, just smile and say hi. Kindness and respect work and worst case scenario, the girl will be flattered. You're a good looking guy so don't worry!

• I use Skout and tinder. Good luck :)

• I met the love of my life on badoo... But beware there's a lot of creepers!

• I met a guy on tinder he asked me to be exclusive and we haven't had sex and I met his friend. He deleted his tinder and told me he is no longer looking for girls because of me. But he's a bit older and a lot of people on there want sex. My friend also met her boyfriend on there.

• Go outside and meet a real person

What Guys Said 3

• A new girl isn't the best solution, but on to your question. I met several girls on okcupid but it was a ton of work. The thing is, even not good looking girls on these dating sites and apps still get tens or hundreds of messages every day so you really have to make yourself stand out or just be at the right time. It's doable but requires time and dedication

• Good ole fashioned walk up to a girl and say 'hello, my name is...' seems to be the most genuine way of doing it.

• What. Is this real life? Dude you are good looking! Just go out, find one who likes you and say "Hi, are you single? Wanna be my new gf?"