Would most guys be interested in a lady 10 years older than them?

This is not for me, my friend wanted me to ask. She's in her 40s and always talks to this guy 10 years younger. She thinks she's way too old for him and I just her if she likes him just let it go and see what happens. She keeps insisting she's too old for him. Would most men be bothered by the 10 year difference or be ok with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have few friends ( couples), where woman is older. Age range of those couples is between 30-55 y. o. All of them are happy and married longer time.
    All the magic is 1. Love, 2nd. Older woman keeps younger look cos she is with younger man. Except love im sure such a woman will look younger longer time. Soul and body.
    Usually its opposite but if somebody will ask if woman could be older ( app. 10 years), Im saying yes. Definitely.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I am 24 and once had a short thing going on with a lady of 38! .. So, age doesn't matter as long as it doesn't get toooo young lol!

• Its not about the age it about the looks, body, and intelligence I have seen hots cougars and really ugly cougars.

• You mean a woman that's wiser, perhaps smarter, and more experienced. Absolutely. I know it's not always the case but when I think Older I do expect her to have those things and they are all attractive to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Nonsense, life's too short. Go for it!

• My brother married a woman 9 years older than he. They are happy =]