What do you think about a partner who cheats?

In my opinion, cheating is selfish, gross, stupid, immature, whoreish and just pathetic. Why would you cheat if you are in a committed relationship? Because your a whore or man whore for that matter? You want to fuck around and be sleezy? It's never a good quality.. It's like.. Have some respect for yourself and other people. So, what do you all think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's classless.

What Guys Said 4

• There are tons a reason why people cheat and all of it will fall into any of the words you used associated with cheating. Funny things most people don't cheat just for sex, it's that other person fills a need that been missing and then that turns into affection for that person then sex. I always try to have open dialogue with my partner to "be a real women" and likewise me "be a real man" and leave before that happens. But it's probably a fantasy because of the main word you used selfishness. As for what I think of a partner who cheats. . . Nothing she wouldn't be a partner of mine any longer.

• I have never cheated on anyone, nor will I ever cheat on anyone, because I think that is just about the lowest a person could do to someone.

If I ever found out that a partner had cheated on me, they wouldn't be a partner anymore. No discussion, no apologies, just GTFO.

• Never done it. Had it done to me. It's usually the result of not getting some needs met. For women it's usually their emotional needs are not being met. For men their physical needs are not being met.

• You never cheat, you would rather break up but dont hurt the person that loves you with cheating its a horrible feeling.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never cheated, it has happened to me a few times though. The same guy did it twice.

• People that cheat are terrible. I would never cheat.

• Cheating is... selfish. People who cheat are smart enough to know that while some aspects of their relationship may not be working, they have already invested quite a bit of time and effort into their partner. Hence, they cheat just to get a taste of something different- without ever letting their initial investment go. It is selfish... but practical to those kinds of people. You would be surprised by how many people can lead a double life... We crave emotional, physical intimacy and excitement, sometimes that's hard to find or create in a relationship that has entered the lackluster phase.