Is 5'7 too tall for a guy thats 6'5 ish?

Just curious cos i feel like u stick out too much. I also have DD boobs and a big ass but im not fat. I have a very skinny waist and work out all the time , is that attractive or disgusting to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• What will believing that you're "too tall" do? Will you think "It's not possible that he will be attracted to me, so I'll say some time and try to meet somebody else?" You can't know that that's a factor and it wouldn't do you any good to know it, anyway.

5'7" wouldn't be too tall for me, and I'm 6'.

What Guys Said 5

• Attractive, you're not disgusting at all.

I'm 6' and I wouldn't find a girl to be overly tall unless she was over 6'4" or something.

• You're 5 7 and he's 6 5? Are you kidding me that's fine!

Most guys just want to be taller than their girl, doesn't matter if an inch or a half foot or more.

• You're fine. My girlfriend is 5'5 and I'm 6'4. I like being taller than her and she either doesn't care, or she likes it.

• I would think generally no. I'm only 6' and 5'7 wouldn't be too tall. My ex is 5'10

• No. If anything that's short.

What Girls Said 2

• ...
    Are you seriously asking if big boobs, big butt, and small waist are unattractive? Or are you just fishing for compliments?

• Nah im actually serious cos i know heaps of guys that like little petite girls.

• sounds fine