Do you think he has lost interest in me?

So I've been seeing this guy, we have hung out 3 times so far this week. I think things are going well. I just don't know if he truly likes me.

So our first date went well. We hung out in a bookstore, then went to get food (He paid), and then a nice walk and some frozen yogurt (I paid). We spent most of the day together, and then went back to his place and watched a movie. He held doors open for me and seemed really interested. We had good conversations as well.

Then a couple days later we hung out again. I went over to his house for a laid back movie night. We first checked out a festival and then grabbed some drinks and went to his place.

We ended up making out on his couch and I ended up staying the night. During the Makeout sesh, he said "I like you" two times. He also called me cute several times too,

We did fool around that night. I don't regret it, we're both adults (I'm 25 and he's 26). And he drove me home that morning, but then invited me back to his place.

Except when I was there last night (the day after the fooling around), he wasn't as touchy feely. Like he didn't try to cuddle me during the movie or anything. I'm worried that I scared him off or something? But he invited me over? :S We were very tired though, we didn't sleep well that night before and he had to drive his buddy a long distance, maybe he was just tired?

I'm so confused!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he was just tired, but he still wanted to be around you. I wouldn't sweat it.