Why do I get crushes on older guys?

I'm under 20 so i'm still a teenger in perspective, but I tend to have crushes for guys my age (18) to 25. Mostly older guys tho. And for some reason I don't like younger guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me.. Im on the same boat. I've been dating only people about 4-5 years older than me only. Sometime it's because you are a more mature person than most people your age. It also might be because older guys tend to be more confident and start acting smarter. It's ok, in a couple of years the difference won't be noticeable so don't consider age a big deal.

What Guys Said 6

• You have a higher appreciation for men who are slightly more established and stable in life than guys your own age.

• Lot of girls like older guys sometimes cause older guys more settled
    know what they want in life

• It happens to most of the girls...
    They tend to like older men owing to the fact of immaturity of young kids.

• That's normal. Just follow your gut.

• That age difference isn't worth worrying about.

If you start to get interested in men 15+ years older then you need to be more careful... and join Seeking Arrangement.

:)

• I've no problem when you're 18, 19, those years and wanting men older... but when you're under 16, or even 16, and even 17, that I start to have a problem with girls wanting much older men. It's not only daddy issues, but it's illegal as well. Jail's just a place (when people say "age's just a number")

What Girls Said 4

• This is cute.. Why do you like older guys? Is it because they experience a lot of things in life? The way they think? You find them more attractive than a teenager guy? Im curious..

• looks > age

• aww do u knw tht i have a crush on 30 yo I don't know y but i like him/it, i guess its normal ^_^

• Maybe father issues? I'm attracted to guys between 20-29 and I'm 16. But it's pretty normal for younger girls to like older men. Usually in relationships the guy is older than the girl, also men like younger women. I'm not dating older men but I do find them much more attractive- but I do know there's a line I don't want to cross.