Guys and girls what are the best tips for dating?

so.. what are the tips: when to call or not to call guy at all... same for girls when you feel you have to call guy, after how many days.. how many days guy needs to decide if he wants to see girl and he will text you again.. how to know if after your date he is just after sex etc..
how to know if the guy slowly start to persue you.. and we girls should text first or call to show interest etc.

so, what's the best how not to look desperate and guys what would you advice.. i know, except of saying try to take it slow...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, if you want to talk to your man talk to your man. I absolutely love it when a girl speaks her mind to me and tells me everything. I'm sure he won't mind at all if you do that. But remember when he's out with the guys just give him a bit of space and don't be owing up his phone. He of course needs to have his own time and so do you. Don't constantly be talking 24hrs a day either then you will run out of things to talk about then it will just become boring. Just keep it cool :)

If you have time please answer my question :)

What Guys Said 6

• Don't play games, call when you want, text when you want, don't feel like you have to be hard to get or you have to wait an arbitrary number of dates/months for sex. Just do it when you are comfortable with the idea.

Nothing is desperate unless you are texting messages like "why aren't you responding to me?"

• but what about men playing games.. besides i will never give a second message if a man didn't respond to first! My rule...

• If that happens, tell them you don't have time for games.
      And I can understand not wanting to send a second message.

• I'm afraid that my experience in dating is pretty limited, but I've found that if it's just not meant to be, then it will be obvious fairly quick. I dated two friends from school, which ended within a week each time. Both times it was because I was clingy, and they were more independent types. After that I went online, and got very frustrated. When I finally met my girlfriend, we clicked immediately, and within days we had exchanged phone numbers. We talked probably 50+ hours in the first month alone, and hundreds of hours over the past nine months. We are made for each other, and it was plain to see from the time we met.

• that's what my female friend says it's two people meet in a right time in a right place and click :)

• Disregard women, acquire video games/tech

• that's why you prob just 18

• No.. that's absolutely nonsence! That's why I sometimes think u treat girls same. Example: a girl treated you bad etc. You meet a nice girl and what you guys do - treat her like that bitch who tricked and played you! Not surprised we see men as asses..
      Nit all women are and you shouldn't be treating every girl same!

• A same I can say about men the... you need to play games... well not one man for now is worth my attention as you full of bullshit and not worth it!

• Strike the while the iron is hot.

• only if guy shows same interests towards me!

• born in Moscow tho..26 years ago :)

• Cool.

• Fuck her right in the pussy!!!

• Play by your own rules.

• what does that suppose to mean?

• I'm simply the best, so good that even Tina Turner wrote a song about me.

• hahaah it's my favourite!.. loving your confidence

What Girls Said 0