Girls talk to me about an experience you had with a player?

How did he treat you? Why you believed him? How you started doubting him and how you found out? What did you do or tell him? How did you feel and how did you deal with it? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He will treat you like a queen... By gaming what you needed to hear. You believed him because you wanted to believe him... When he gets what he wants you will figure him out pretty quickly. Besides that it depends on how tenacious he is with his goal.. does he give up or will he be relentless. Good luck with the rest of your questions...

• Thank you! But can a player be quiet? Hard to get and teasing? Does he have to be confident and flirting all the time? Also will he pursue a girl for one year?

• THANKS!:)

• No worries...

What Guys Said 1

• here's signs of a playa..

Sweet talks
    Charming
    Flirts consistently
    Funny
    Entertain
    These are spells that they cast on u to make u fall prey to them. Do u seriously think if they're talken all sweet and charming only applies for u? If they can make u fall dat easily for them, than it should make other chix fall easily for him with no prob at all so dont expect dat he's da only one maken u feel SMEXY =P

What Girls Said 5

• I dealt with a player for 2 years. He really is a nice guy not a typical bad boy thats is mean and a jerk. I fell for him because he is a great listener, knows how to have fun, and at the time he had 2 kids that he was taking care of by himself and I always admire a responsible man. He wasn't looking for a relationship but we developed feelings for each other anyway. I was hoping when he was ready that he would ask me to be his gf since we were already friends and love each other but apparently he had lots of other friends that he had feelings for and he never chose me and its crazy because he lost feelings for whoever he picked and still wanted me to be around and claimed he loved me more. So i left him alone for a while then he finally asked me to be his gf. We were together then i found out he was still messing with other girls. His so-called best friend that he never slept with which i knew was a lie has his name tattooed on her. Girls would flatten his tires, break his windows, break into his home, call and harass him at work, and try to follow me on Twitter or friend me on fb We broke up because i accused him of cheating even though he was so i left him alone completely after i found out he moved a random girl and her kids that is not his into his home. 2 years later he is still trying to get me back and after i rejected him so many times he wants to pretend that he is getting married and was only trying to invite me to his wedding!!! lol really! he is upset that im not his doormat h insists he isn't a player because he was never dating everyone at the same time just having sex but all of these women believed you loved them sounds like a player to me. Now he stalks me by driving through the apartment complex where I live to and just looks. I can't wait until i move away he only saw me once but I've seen him drive by numerous times

• WOW!!! Man that guy is fucked up! Also your story sounds exactly exactly like mine here !! : He wasn't looking for a relationship but we developed feelings for each other anyway. I was hoping when he was ready that he would ask me to be his gf since we were already friends and love each other but apparently he had lots of other friends that he had feelings for

• Lol yep very typical

• I don't know if it counts, but there's this guy who tried to persuade me into trying an open relationship so that he could get sex from a girl he was seeing at that moment. The thing is that I am super unexperienced with relationships so he found my weak spot. I would have had a relationship, but he wouldn't ask me for sex straight away because he had sex with the other one. This is so fucked up.

His point was: at least I'm honest. It's not the same as cheating.

How did he make me fall for him? Well, he wanted to offer me what I needed. Experience.

I felt angry and ran away from him as fast as possible.

• He was nice for the most part. He is very funny and good looking so he was just easy to have a crush on. I believed him because he said he really liked spending time with me and he was just funny over all. It caught on to him game when he stopped talking to me out of no where and got a gf. I told him nothing about it I made it seem as if nothing bothered me and moved on. I don't think he necessarily tried to get me back he just texted me after like 5 months and talked to me as if nothing happened, and according to him he didn't lie about anything. At the beginning I felt betrayed an heart broken but now I have no interest in him anymore.

• hmm not sure if this counts but...
    alright so this dude flirted with me CONSTENTLY i slowly start to return flirts and we started hanging out then he ends up gettin the hots for my bff and i eventually found out they kissed and yeah he contined to flirt but i just started yelling at him and stuff he eventually left me alone.

• This really reallyy suckssss :(

• Again? Why don't you tell us your experience better. Maybe someone can help.