Random girls ignore me on facebook? Whats wrong with my looks be honest guys!

I've had plenty of pretty girls in my life but it seems as if girls ignore me and when i try to get with someone they ignore me... wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I just wonder if they are even getting replies from me. When it's a stranger, I can understand the no-reply, but when she is a friend I've known for years, it just makes me wonder if there is a bug in the system.

What Girls Said 2

• When random guys text me on Facebook it's really annoying because it's not just one guy it's a lot of guys... So I think there desperate and just want someone to start conversation with so I ignore them.

• Makes sense... sooo hard to find the one when girls think all u want is pussy

• Maybe they think you are just a random guy who hit on any random girl on Facebook so they just ignore you

What Guys Said 2

• Would bang/10

• Random girls? Do you just troll Facebook to send friend requests to women you don't know?

• Sometimes i just add pretty girls cause I've done that in the past and it worked but not long term just sexxx

• Well. For me I don't care what sex they are. If I don't know them they are ignored.
      I don't think your looks have anything to do with it. A lot of women would find it creepy.

Plus I think you're on the wrong site too.

Try this one.
      https://www.fuckbook.com/