What do you find to be more attractive?

As a guy what would you find to be more attractive. Someone who is confident and out going or someone who is quieter and more laid back?

Most Helpful Guy

• quieter and more laid back

What Guys Said 5

• quiet and shy girls are the best. always.

The problem is its much harder to find and get to know them in the first place

• I would say which ever one carries the less drama... maybe the shy quite one...

• In all honesty neither of them are personality traits that I look for so it doesn't make a difference to me, obviously it would be easier to get to know the confident one to find the traits I would look for (caring, kind, etc.) but a shy girl, once she gets used to me and becomes more comfortable around me shows off whether she is the said traits. In evaluation, I personally don't mind, however a more confident girl is faster to learn about but the more shy girls can really be worth the effort

• loud girls are annoying

• Quiet and confident.

What Girls Said 0