Caught him with another girl , what should I do?

I'm casually dating this guy for a couple months last night I ran into him at bar with another girl it was so awkward. He came up to me and didn't even kiss me so I knew he was deff with her. Than I seen his friends an hour later and they said they couldn't find him which leads me to believe he went off with her. It bothers me so much cause the night before we were together and he acted so into me and told me we would go on a date on Monday. Now I feel so stupid I know we don't have any commitment to each other but it still hurts.

I also actually texted him casually today to act like I didn't care but this is the first time he never answered my texts back since we have been talking. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Casually dating?

To me, the term "casually dating" does NOT imply exclusivity from either of you towards each other, but your situation may be a bit different.

Before I could give you an idea one way or another what to do, the first thing I'd like to know is this. Have either (or preferably both) of you two made any type of comment or suggestion that you two are exclusive? Yes, this does matter. If there was nothing said or even implied that you two are to be exclusive to each other, then you can't hold this against him. If you had a real reason to believe you were exclusive, you are right to be upset, and it may be wise to let him go.

If you were not exclusive, it's a good idea to have a talk with him. Find out his goals and intentions, and see if they match with your goals and intentions. If they do, tell him this upset you, and make it an exclusive relationship. If you're not matching up, walk away.

What Guys Said 4

• walk away, if you're smart.

if you're not, try to dramatically win his commitment and have make up sex, then act shocked when this happens again in a month or two.

• Sound s like a player. When someone's cheating in my experience i can never trust them again. And it always hurts no matter how casual people are seeing each other.
    now that you know what he's up to. You bow don't have to put up with his crap. Good job it didn't get serious

• Try to move on.

• Threesome?

• I guess you are that guy she is talking about and trying to get advantage of the situation... lol

• Haha yeah I guess

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. I wouldn't have texted him to act like you didn't care either. You did care. Sure, there was no commitment established so he technically did nothing wrong. But dating for a couple months is usually long enough that people stop dating others if they want it to go somewhere. He clearly did not, and you did. That would be a dealbreaker for me. And for him to not even answer? You can do better.

• thank you I know I can't believe he didn't answer that even hurt the most. I wonder if he will text me again? I just wanna tell him what an a**hole he is

• Dump him. Girl you deserve better.