Opinions on a 17 year old female liking a 15 year old male?

Well I'm a seventeen year old female, and I am soooo hooked on this 15 year old. I haven't said anything or what not, because I'm scared of opinions. But It's starting to get really bad, I honestly just can't keep it in anymore. I tried to just put it to the side, hoping it would go away but it hasn't. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. .-.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should just go with it and let him know. People are going to have something to say no matter what you do. So I just feel that you should do what makes you happy. If you like him that much, go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• your right on the borderline. If it is a case where he just turned 15 and your just about to turn 18 I would tell you leave it alone. it is too big an issue. but 2 years is ok. the rule on how low to go without it being gross is half your age plus 7. but it is tricky when your really young. I think your ok. but keep in mind there really is a fairly big difference in maturity. especially since your the woman and women are more mature then men. so it is going to be all about sex. that is all he thinks about at that age. sure he will do other stuff with you but in the end he is going to want sex all the time.

• We're exactly 2 years and 2 days apart. So its like, we're always going to be a 15-17, 18-20 kind of thing, never an in between.

• That's awesome. Just let him know. When I was 15 I would have been ecstatic to have that situation with an older girl.

• Big deal, your only 2 years older, I say you should ask him out

• I don't see the problem here honestly.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm so sorry that this is irrelevant but I read the headline as "Opinions of 17 year old female killing 15 year old male" and it made the question hilarious.
    -- but it's not that big of an age difference.