Am I overreacting or is there something wrong here?

This guy and I have been dating for almost two years now. It started when we were in high school and became long distance when I went to college. We've seen each other a few times since I've been in college, but half of the time something happens where he can't make it, and the other day I waited for almost two hours for him before I finally told him I couldn't stay any longer. I really do love him and I don't want to ruin our relationship, but how can I let him know how I feel without coming off bad? And am I letting him get away with too much or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are letting him get off with bad practices. If he can't make it on time, even more than 10 minutes late, he needs to call or text or let you know what the deal is and how late he is going to be, or if you should both just reschedule and let you stop waiting.

It is common courtesy. People keep their appointments and obligations. People who do not are called "flakes" by society.

You are doing a disservice to your boyfriend by allowing him to become a flake. Remind him that he needs to follow socially accepted practices regarding his obligations.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not in college, but if I were you I would just ask him if everything was okay between you two. It's likely nothing, because most guys don't cheat! We look down upon the ones that do.

What Girls Said 0