How to get a guy to be interested in you?

I can't seem to get a boyfriend and don't know why because I've been told I'm attractive and I'm a nice person. I texted a guy asking if he wanted to hang out and he said yeah that would be cool, so I told him when I was free and the next day he asked if I wanted to go for a walk, but I only saw the message later on, so he'd already been and he said that's alright I'll see you another time. he hasn't contacted me since and I guess I'm confused why I can't get someone interested enough

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guy's point of view, what I would say is this - if someone catches my fancy, I will try what is known in sales as a trial close. I will ask them for something really, really small and see if they bite. For example, if there is a girl at work I am keen on, I will say that I am going to get a Starbucks after work and would she like to join me. Or I might say I am catching the new Transformers movie this weekend, and would she like to go? If I get one or two "No, thanks," then I write them off and move on. Eventually, someone will be interested. And by interested, I mean interested like when you ask a little kid if he or she wants ice cream. That kind of interested. Problems develop when one fixates on a specific girl/guy and MUST go out with them. That way madness lies. And probably a restraining order.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he thought you were not interested because you did not text him back fast enough? I would say text him and ask him out again. He might be waiting for you to text him again. I am sure he and many others would be interested in dating you! You could also just ask straight out if he would be interested in dating you :) GL ! And most important dont give up if you get rejected, if you really want a boyfriend, keep going, and you will find someone for sure!

• Be yourself. If you get nowhere, move on.

What Girls Said 0