How to talk too girls being a shy guy?

My cousin invited me too come with him too a amusement park and invited two girls to go with us. The thing is I'm a very shy person. I really never had a real conversation with girls because I'm shy. How do I talk to the girl through out the day at the amusement park. What do I say. How to not be awkward. Please Help

Most Helpful Girl

• Say hey, what's your name? I'm... ask her about school, sports, music, hobbies, interests, any details she gives you just build on it. maybe make some jokes about things going on in the park. point out the funny little kid dancing, win her a stuffed animal, ask her what her favorite ride is, ask her if she enjoyed the last ride you went on, etc. you'll be fine :)

What Girls Said 2

• If you are shy - pick a really nice girl = somebody you know who won't insult you, humiliate you or put you down = and then buy her teddy bears.

• Try and find common intrests and go from there talk about stuff you have in common I no I wouldn't make fun of you cause I'm kinda shy myself

What Guys Said 1

• Old school me... take a swing of alcohol
    New school me... hit the gym and get a dopamine boost.