Why is my online dating profile getting no views at all in one year?

Why doesn't my online dating profile getting no views at all in 1 year?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a recent picture of yourself that's clear so people can see it. A catchy open heading also works well to pull people in.

• Im on pof so they don't see the headline until they click on my pic

• Yes but im too fat

• There's no such thing as 'too fat' even if you held the record for largest man ever.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends, but most women want to see an up close pic of a clean shaven guy in shape with something interesting in his profile (what he is doing, his job, activities, interests...). If you are older, do you look older or try to look 10 years younger? (ie dye your hair, exercise, cut your beard, have spiky hair)? Do you try to reach out to some women and communicate sth deeper, like 'what makes your day more enjoyable?'

• Too bad we can't see your profile to give accurate advice, but I'm assuming you are not detailed enough when it comes to interest or what you're looking for. Maybe you need a new picture as stated below.

• Ill post it again give me a second

What Guys Said 2

• Change your profile picture and/or your headline. Many people who frequent dating sites will recognize your profile from having seen it before and they will refrain from doing so in the future. If you change your picture and headline, many girls will think "Oh, I haven't seen this guy befo- WAIT A MINUTE!" and it will generate views for a little while.

• like I wouldn't even care if they didn't like me I just want the views

• they don't se e the profile first until they click on the picture so maybe they don't want to click on Cuz they dont like my picture

• It's possible but I know people who purposely click on people's profiles because they're ugly so you would still be getting visits if that were the case. I think it's more probable that it's because they've seen your profile day after day and have already read it.

• Well I guess like Distant said you have to keep changing things. I tried online dating and found it no good to be honest. I personally don't think it is a good place to meet people but if you want to personally use online dating then you have every right to and I wish you the best of luck.