Why do girls stay on dating sites so long?

Are they just there was the attention? I've been on pof for a couple months and the same girls i messaged from the beginning are still online! You would think they would have found a bf by now.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reason you're still online, maybe?

2|0
    0|0
    • Cause girls don't seem to be interested in me?

What Girls Said 4

• Well, nowadays it's hard to find a decent guy who is willing to have dinner and wine with you, go hiking, cycling, watch a movie, not just fuck, and on dating sites, most guys are just looking for different girls to fuck or those who show real interest are not the ones you are looking for, so you deactivate your account for a while, re-activate it and check out new prospects. You see it's still B. S. and deactivate it again!!

0|0
    0|0
  • its because they're waiting for someone they actually want to date who won't be a total creep which are probably really hard to find online.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't delete it after going on a date like 1 date doesn't mean you're in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy dog ladies.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The stink of failure is strong on them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're too lazy to meet people in real life?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many categories of people to use POF and OkCupid.

1) Introverts who love this new platform to flirt. They're ok.

2) Undateables, people who would never be asked out or successfully ask out someone in the real world where you get to make a first impression. These people have a bad attitude, or just suck at relationships.

3) Serial daters, people who use online dating to flirt around with a pool of people so that when their current relationship ends they can immediately hop into a fresh new one. "Its not cheating if its online" mentality.

So the girls you see that are online and active for months are probably in group 2 or 3.

1|0
    0|0