Ladies 3 guys approach you and ask you out , which one you would go out with?

Let's say you're single and on the market and 3 guys approach you and ask you out at the same time. They all make average money and they are compatible. Which one would you pick?

The 1st guy is very physically attractive , but his confidence and personality seriously needs work

The 2nd guy is well below average in looks but he has a low level of confidence and not the best personality, but its bearable

The 3rd guy is very unattractive but he has a light up the room personality and has a high level of confidence.

Which one would you go out with and why? and which ones wouldn't you go out with?

I hope all of you aren't "picking" #3 for the sake of being politically correct.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably the third guy... he might not be the best-looking dude, but he sounds like fun, like he'd be able to make me feel comfortable in a given situation. I deeply appreciate that.

What Girls Said 15

• Realistically, the first two wouldn't even ask anyone out because of their poor confidence. The third guy sounds like the perfect candidate of a male best friend. The first guy sounds like a douchebag without confidence. The second guy sounds like an intellectual grouch and the third guy sounds like a band geek. These aren't the best three examples because none of them sound like ideal candidates for partners.

• I'm a band geek and I've had girlfriends. I even have a girl that likes me... she's hot too

• but if I absolutely had to pick one it would be the first one because we live in a materialistic and superficial world. People that say personality tops appearance 100% and appearance doesn't matter, is a flat out liar.

• If go with the guy who has a great personality and lights up the room. That's who you're gonna wanna be with. Looks really shouldn't matter. If he has confidence, he's gonna hold himself high and that's what women like.

• 3: Many people might not pick this in real life, but after experiencing 1's and 2's, people realize 3 is the best choice. Most girls are looking for a relationship, not a hookup so they would go for 3.

• 2. not many here say 2 but i'm really imagining the scenario.
    sounds like 2 is the least interesting, not impressive on both ends thus left out as a choice by almost everyone here, but think about it. because i'm also an average girl so 2 is the one whom i will actually feel closest to. and it's more likely that i may fall for him, feeling there is a connection between us.

• Maybe the 2nd one, a mix of both, a bit attractive or ordinary but with more confidence and a nice personnality

• The 1st one... just being honest I know looks arnt everything but I want someone who is attractive and has a nice personality so hopefully we can work on him a little more

• Finally an honest answer.
      "I want someone who is attractive"
      But if this attractive guy also wants someone who is good looking he would not have picked you judging by your profile photo. Haha.

• Im sorry stupid ass i don't remember asking you if u thought I was attractive or not... I don't give a fuck... your just one little dick but the majority of dicks seem to think otherwise so thanks for your punk ass comment but do me a favor and leave me the hell alone

• 3:

If his personality was garbage or a total jerk, why the heck would i want to be with him. I don't care if was the cutest guy in the world, without a good personality, I'm not interested. He doesn't need to have a high level of confidence though, as I lack confidence myself. Personality is a big one for me.

• Number one with the hopes his personality is better than I thought. If not, what's one date with a lame personality.

• Which one is the smartest? That's the one I would like.

• there is no point in dating someone that isn't dateable. i choose 3.

• Id pick 2, I can work on his confidence and personality.

• None, because I need someone I love for ALL of them.

• I would pick number one. A hot guy is always nice.

• 3rd guy. If he can make laugh. ^^

• 3. Because someone you love becomes attractive to you over time, even if it weren't initially the case. At least that is true for me.

What Guys Said 1

• All women would chose 1st one in real life. Is it even a serious question?
    Confidence does not make you more attractive. IF a guy number 2 or 3 cold appraoched a women in the most confident manner she would regard him as creep. If the guy nr 1 appraoched a women nervously she would think that was sweet and endearing.
    Ps. Even average looking guys get sluaghters in cold appraoch. I know one not an ugly but not good looking guy who had more than 200 appraoches done and did not get 1 girl.

• that would be devastating for him bro, i never approached any girl but seeing your post makes me discouraged