Is it weird for a going to be freshman guy date a going to be 7th grader?

We met on xbox and she lives 15 mins away, we met in May and she asked me for my number

She's going to seventh in the fall and I'm going to be a freshman but I'm short for my age and people say I'm pretty immature
And yes highschool

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.. I will be in seventh grade myself I go back to school next month in August (I'm suppose to be a freshman also and its a long story you probably don't want to hear) she is probably not ready for a serious relationship yet. It could also overwhelm her since she's in middle school its very hard to adjust to new surroundings. It could also be hard for you since its your first year in high school. You both could start failing and that wouldn't make it very easy for you (or her) to get into a good college and start your life. There is also the thought of unplanned pregnancy I know it might seem riddiclous but it is always a possibility so i don't think it's a good idea unless you both make it clear of what you want out of your relationship. Sorry if it steered off of the subject. I don't think its weird i mean at the most your only 2 years older that her my dad is 35 and my stepmother is 27. Hope I helped you

What Girls Said 1

• A 7th grade girl should not be dating unless it's to hold hands in the hallway and giggle when he walks by.

What Guys Said 2

• A little, I'm all for dating someone younger (legally mind you) but the gap between someone going into high school and someone who is only a year out of elementary school is a pretty large one. I would wait until she is a little older.

• Whats the age difference?
    Are you freshman high school?

7th grade... isn't that like 12-13? Gosh thats like a kid.