What do I do if my girlfriend does this to me?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for seven months and I have caught her sending nudes two different times, the first to one person and the second to two people. What should I do. I love her a lot and she says she will do anything to stay with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• dude... dump her... sounds like she doesn't care if you find out about it

• Well she knows I found out and she is willing to give me her device she uses to do it with so she won't be able to

• okay dude you're welcomed... anytime you need advice you can message me and i'll try to help

• Ok thanks

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I would say dump her, but if your in content on staying with her no matter what , limit her off, she is probly sending pics because she wants attention , giving her more attention , won't fix it, neither will punishing her for it. If you confront her and tell her not to she going to stop then do it again. However you need to not let her know, you know that she doing this. The best way to get her stop is to make feel guilty about it. Next time she around comment and say that you less flirty and more romantic or something like that. Or if she at your house , say that your afraid her shirt (shorts, skirt anything) might bother your parent (s) ( or sis or brother ) , and you don't want them to get the wrong idea about her make sure to use the word innocent. This will back track her back to those nudes, and morally she feel so bad. And if she get offend just apologize and say at least I can trust you as you trust me , and I will never cheat on you. And if that fails dump her , just be down with her , if that fails it means she doesn't want to try to make the relationship work and doesn't care.

• She is not worth your emotions. You are only 15? Considering how young you are and the fact that she is your first serious relationship; just take this as a learning experience and dump her. Many more good and bad experiences will come in the future. The last thing you want to do is stay with someone just because she is your first. If she is making you unhappy, and being unfaithful, don't waste any more of your feelings. You are just going to be hurt further.

• Well since your only 15 I'm going to say dump her there's plenty of other fish in the sea. If i was her I'm sure I would understand why you dumped me and move on.

• Dump her. You don't need that. Breaking up with someone sucks, but believe me, 5 years from now or even a year from now, it won't matter. Good luck xx

• Dump her ass, you don't deserve that.

• Don't stay with her. She's probably cheated on you and you shouldn't waste your time on a girl who you've caught twice imagine the things you don't know. Break up with her!

What Guys Said 5

• I hate to say it, but you guys are so young that a breakup was pretty much inevitable anyways,

And yeah, this is a great reason to do just that... break up.

• The problem is the explanation bc our families have been friends for awhile

• I think we might try with me being extremely strict. Like near over top

• It's not gonna work out. You're gonna have to keep an eagle eye on her just to make sure that she doesn't cheat?

Trust me, you're gonna end up dumping her or breaking up with her at some point. So I'd recommend that you just do it now. No sense in delaying the inevitable.

• Hey as long as you can get some its all good;) hahaha. Well I dont really mean that it was a joke to get rid of tension from a serious question. I would suggest you consider breaking up with her but dobt be rash just discuss it with her first before you do anything. If she decides to keep sending nudes to people you have to be straight with her and tell her that if she really is willing to do anything for you she would stop with the nudes problem. Hope I helped.

• I'd give her a second chance. If she screws up again, bang her and break up.

• She sounds like a loosey goosey, I say dump her ass and find someone who isn't a cheating scummer.

• Ask her to stop, because it bothers you.

If she does not respect you enough to change inappropriate behaviour, she doesn't really love you.
    In that case dump her and find a better girlfriend.

True love is selfless, if two people truly love each other, they would do anything for the other person, no matter the cost.

• Thanks this is helpful