Do you think people can fall in love without talking to each other? Read details first?

Deaf people can't hear anything, so they have sign language and read facial expression.

Then there is the love at first sight concept.

Do you think it is possible that people fall in love without ever exchanging any spoken words?

What do you think?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe the language of love doesn't require verbal cues or spoken sounds. Its an innate knowing in their hearts.

What Girls Said 5

• Deaf people can certainly fall in love only learning about someone through signing, that is their speech. I don't believe in love at first sight. I DO believe in attraction at first sight, and chemistry at first sight, but actual love? No. That just takes so much time and exploration of each other to truly be in love.

• you can write your heart out... many people fall in love through letters and online chatting, i think it's possible.

• Yes. I am a believer at love at first sight. It has happened to me or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic lol. If u feel love just by glance then who is anybody to say its not true if it has happened to you. There are a lot of people it probably hasn't happened to.

• No A or B but a mix of both. There is no such thing as 'love' at first sight but 'passion' at first sight. You can feel an attraction the first time, but it only becomes love once you do things together, build a friendship, you're there for the other in hard times, and your relationship grows deeper and you feel a genuine connection.

• Um, the equivalent of us speaking to each other is deaf people signing to each other. That's their way of communicating. Therefore yes they can fall in love that way.
    But no you can't be in love with someone from staring at them.

• Funny you say that, watch this youtube. com/watch? v=0gugBiEkLwU

• Come on remove the space between YouTube and. com, people can't be that dump

• Yeah now I'm dumb.
      No I just didn't go through the trouble for a video that probably sucks

What Guys Said 1

• I dont believe in love at first sight. I Believe in lust at first sight.

As for deaf people sign language is their means of communication so they speak to each other through it.