Ladies would you find it cute or cheesy if he...

Back story: about a month ago I met this girl on train we go to same college get on and off same time we talk as we ride train , we ride bikes to and from train station to school. And went bike riding last Thursday in the evening... with her sister. I want to ask her out and I was thinking of asking in sign language...(she is currently taking sign language class at the college.) so she know sign language

Now ladies would you find it cheesy or cute if some one did this to ask you out?

I was thinking of signing: You smart and beautiful go coffee with me (sign language doesn't use proper grammar to my knowledge just straight forward)

Any suggestions?

• cheesy
  • cute

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is that 99% of girls very much appreciate cute gestures because it shows that you took the time to think about it and really want to go out with her! It's all about effort.

What Girls Said 1

• If I knew sign language and some guy asked me out with sign language, I would find it really cute and sweet.

What Guys Said 0