Why do girls send fake pictures of themselves to someone knowing that's not them?

I just found out that the girl I was talking to was leading me on showing me pictures that were not her. I finally caught her and told her to leave me the fuck alone... I was really cool about it. why do girls lead guys on then don't expect them to get mad... WTF is it fun toying with men?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys do it too. You seen Catfish? I'm trying to figure out why anyone Catfishes. But I guess it's an insecurity thing.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they're teasing the guy, actually probably with a group of friends behind a screen making fun of his silly gullibility...

• Some guys put SO much pressure and even when girls don't want to send nudes (good thinking) we know if we don't usually they will get mad, dump us, etc., so maybe they do it to just give u what u asked for and keep things happy.

• Why do guys do it? I had the exact same thing happen to me, but he said it was because he's not that attractive and he was hoping that by lying I'd give him a chance and "learn to love [him] for [him]"

• In certain cases, it could be cat fishing, as she is pretending to be someone else. Perhaps girls do it in order to make you think they are pretty, when they may not be the most confident person. The one reason I could imagine them using it for is to create a fictional relationship, basing the premise on being someone they're not.

What Guys Said 2

• They are usually a little more stupid that u know :D just it :)

• Tp get there attention they are not able to get good guys with their real ugly face :p