When should i friend request her on facebook?

Ok, this is a stupid question, and sometimes I over analyze things. But ladies, when is it a good time to add a girl I like on Facebook. There's always talks about facbook stalking, and yes that can be me.

Anyway, I just met this beautiful woman online, and only have had one message, but at the same time she said she doesn't get on the dating site much.

What the hell do I do? I've learned not to wait for things in life, because things pass us by all the time, and I don't want to loose any necessary outcomes that come my way, including this woman. I can't get her out of my mind. It's like being star struck.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very respectful within time limits, and get people time to respond, but something says I should add her on facebook. Sometimes Facebook can be a tad bit private right?

To be honest, I've lost a dear friend of mine last year, and I've learned a lot about timing, and about getting what you want out of this life, because it's short. I'm at this point where it's not about the sex, it's about the relationship we get from anyone, and I don't want this to pass me by, like my whole life has.

Help me, I just don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well continue talking to her and ask if you could add her on Facebook or if she using social media. Yeah I know how you feel about things passing you by but don't rush it. If it's meant to be it'll happen.

• Totally get what your saying. And actually I did add her. I think the big answer if she's interested is the confirmation back, getting her added to the friends list. No doubt I understand not to rush things. At the same time I don't like to define anything anymore. If things happen cool, if not, it wasn't meant to be, as you said. And that's why I added her already. It's not about dating, sex. It's about building healthy relationships. And a relationship isn't defined as woman, or man: "the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected". A best friend of mine that's a guy, I know where connected. So I think I did the right thing, and again, if things happen cool, if not, it's meant to be right?