Is this cheating? What do I even do after this?

So I casually went on a couple dates with a friend of mine recently and he took it way to seriously. It was 1 lunch date, and 1 hang-out at the mall, we also ended up playing a video game for an hour or so? Nothing intimate happened, a small smooch a few times, I decided I wasn't really feeling any chemistry with him, and then we didn't keep in contact too much. We had separate holiday plans, didn't speak of another date, but I heard from a mutual friend that he thinks we are actually in a committed relationship! I tried clearing the air by telling him it was only a few dates nothing big, but I'm not sure if he understood. My problem is I'm still behaving like I'm single, and I went on a date with another guy. Is this considered cheating? Was I wrong to kiss the other guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not in relationship with this guy so no. He just misunderstands and could easily be heart broken, he felt something you didn't, don't tell about your other dates , and make sure he know you're not together, and that you were being a good friend , then you can go back on date with the other guy.

What Guys Said 2

• You kissed someone you feel no chemistry with multiple times?

It sounds like you don't know what you want. Either that or you don't know how to say no.

You weren't cheating, just tell the first guy

• you went on a date with a friend? thats kinda odd. Friends and dates/relationships should really be separate or it gets messy, as uve found out

What Girls Said 2

• yes it can be considered as cheating

• I don't know about you but both parties should know that they are in an actual bfgf relationship and seeing that you never officially said yes to him then i don't think it us cheating but you have to talk to the guy and clear everything up.