Do you think it's possible to feel if a person likes you?

Sometimes when I'm around a certain guy I feel this weird energy between us. It's like every word he says and every little expression and body language is screaming that he likes me. Even though he is shy and I know he doesn't want to show it I can tell. What is it I can feel? Is it chemistry, sexual tension?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I know exactly what you mean, I believe that it's not a weird energy but a lot of small signs that our brain picks up but can't interpret, so you get this sort of weird feeling like when there's a word on the tip of tongue, you know it's there but you just can't see it

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say I've ever felt when someone likes me, but people have noticed my interest in people without my knowing. I mean, I try to hide it as best as I can, and I never say a word about it. Yet, people just seem to "know". It's really quite frustrating when you think the person your crushing on doesn't think you have a crush on them only to find out all your friends and her friends somehow find out and tell her >.< It's always been a complete mystery to me.

• the person you described is completely me... because i never proposed my love in college.. i only showed her my love once by drawing her picture... then according to you he might be obsessed..

What Girls Said 2

• Chemistry, people send off body language without even knowing it, some people can read body language better then others, your probly one of those people. Check where his feet point this a sign of if he actually like you or not.

• He always points his feet at me and one time he was facing straight ahead and he twisted 1 foot and it was pointing at me. It must be his body language

• These kind of feelings are not reliable sometimes we get ahead of ourselves and assume things. And yeah i could be sexual tension too.