Is he too old or am I just that mature?

Okay so I am 23 getting to know a 29 year old. I just start back dating guys. Now the last two 23 & 25 (around my age) was very immature. I may be 23 but I know what I want I want a serious relationship I want to to be a wife and mother and God is preparing me for it. This guy is very nice and mature. He is not stingy he treat me like a queen. He told me something a guy nevet told me before, he said I will never have to lift a finger ir come out if pocket. I told him I want to wait until marriage for sex he accept he keep his hands to himself and respects me. He is God fearing which is a must and priority. So what y'all think? Should I give him a chance? I have dated a 45 yr old WITH KIDS MY AGE and it was a nightmare. This man has no kids no bbymama and no drama and his birthday is two days before mine :) soooo!

• Should I give it a chance
  • Or run to the borderline

Most Helpful Girl

• 23 and 29 ? No way !

I wouldn't even consider that a gap or a age difference.

• Also being that you have had someone 45 years old. I am shocked you consider someone in their late 20s much older than you.

What Guys Said 2

• If you dated a 45 year old who had kids your age then why are you thinking dating a 29 year old might be too old

• Date a older guy like 55 and then marry him.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 30, give it a chance! I definitely feel similar about guys our age, they can be immature and not know what they want in life. At the end of the day, they say age is only a number and it's down ultimately to how he makes you feel and if you think you could be happy with him. I think you should pursue it, if you're not feeling it then bounce out of the relationship. It's not like you're marrying the dude!

• Give it a try, 23 and 29 is not that big of an age gap, and it sounds like you two have similar values which is a big component in a good relationship. My partner is quite a bit older than I, but because we have similar values, and have a very high level of respect for one another, we are able to have a very great relationship, with all the foundations to teach our son what to look for in a partner. Sometimes age is just irrelevant.

• I say give it a chance