Ladies what height do you like on a man?

Do you like them really tall or just slightly taller? Same height? Shorter even?

• Taller
    93% (14)36% (5)66% (19)Vote
  • Same height as you
    7% (1)36% (5)21% (6)Vote
  • Shorter
    0% (0)28% (4)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
(I guess guys can answer too for what height they like for a girl but that's usually shorter.)

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6'1" and most guys are the same height as me or close to it so that's what I like.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wish I was 6'0 =/

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine any girl that'd want to date a shorter guy. What if she wants to wear heels...

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer her to be taller than me ONLY with heels on but short than me without them on. I'm 5'7"ish, so I would want her to be no taller than 5'7" without heels

• I'm 5'7" too. It's awkward wearing heels because I'm already tall for a girl.

• I bet one banana most answer go with taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slightly over 511.. wish i was taller.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• my height and taller.
    I'm 5'9"

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall enough I can wear heels if I want. I'm 5'6" so as long as he's two or three inches taller at least it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's funny because I actually prefer her to be taller than me ONLY when she has heels on but shorter than me without them. Something about a girl with them on and being taller than me, is extremely hot to me, I've no idea why

• How tall are you?

• My height or taller is my preference as I am 5'11. A guy a bit shorter is not a deal breaker but I prefer him to be as tall as me at least

0|0
    0|0
  • any height but the best range is 5'2 - 5'10

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he is a bit taller than me I am fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few inches taller is perfect. Just enough so that you have to stretch a little to hug/ kiss them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6. I'm fine with anything taller than me but I love guys who are like 6' and over.

0|0
    0|0