Don't think god wants me to have a boyfriend?

I'm in that funk Mode where everything is boring and I hate life and myself
I'm always alone and ugh I'm 22 all of my friends are dating and some married and I've never had a bf

I date guys and it don't go my way.. is there anything wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think God wants you to hate life?

Do you think that God wants you to hate yourself, a person He created?

It sounds like there are some major issues with your heart, and soul, that God needs to sort out before you are mature, and ready enough for a boyfriend. I can say this, because at 34 years of age, I am still going through maturing before I am ready for my mate.

• I feel like I'm so patient and have been waiting for so long and why can't I also find that person

• Alright. Just be aware that maturity is something we all need. God could be holding you back because you need to wisen a little more. Think about a life long relationship and what it takes to make it work. You might be filled with emotion and happy thoughts, but it is grueling work, sometimes. You might think you are ready for it, but the truth is, it takes a ton of maturity to deal with sharing your life with someone in marriage.

• That is very true

What Guys Said 3

• I would need to know more about you to know if there were something wrong with you.

• I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.. I went on a walk on Monday last week with a guy and asked if he wanted to meet when he is back from his trip and he said sure thing I'll let u know if I have time in between my two trips this week
      . well new week he is home and hasn't contacted me

• well just give him some more time, I wouldn't rush to it either unless im head over heels for the girl. so far nothing sounds out of place, your life is normal

• god doesn´t make everything for you xD you´ll have to do a little bit at least on your own and don´t sit there and blame god for your misery.

• i dooo try to date but doesn't work out ugh

• i do look great and i have amazing social skills but ye confidence

• well if you look great, the only thing you have to do is wait xD at least as a woman. maybe hit the clubs or bars a bit... but yeah.

• I'm pretty sure there are guys that like you, give them a chance, maybe you'll like them too.

What Girls Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with you. Everyone is different and that's okay. You're still young and you have plenty of time to meet someone and date or get married.

• I've been the same. All you can do is trust him and continue with your life.
    I've been in your same position.
    I notice that I have to work on myself and my negative traits. Otherwise, I'll end up messing things up on something good.

• I've worked and focused on myself for so long.

• I feel the same way :( losing my faith in God more and more. Trying to get a job with no hips, Also seeing the chaotic world we live in. Why can't he start the 7 plague of revelation seriously?

• Hope*

• i think we are going to live for that...

• I hope not.. I don't want to have to have my children in this kind of world

• lol... please don't blame god for all your problems. That's how people become atheists ;)

• Love my god but ugh so stressful to always be the one without any bf at friends gathering.. they all have someone and I'm always alone and have to bring a friend