Do guys just really want to know that you care about them?

So I was talking to my older brother, and I asked him about the girl he's currently seeing, and he replies "Well she's the only one who's told me happy birthday yet and everything so we'll see where it goes". Basically stated that she's the only one who really gave a fuck to tell him already and everything. And on another occasion, I was talking to my now current boyfriend, before we were together, and he was telling me how I'm the only one who really hits him ip first and everything and how I show that I care for him and that just got me thinking, do all guys really want to know is that you care about them? Like is it as simple as that?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes tis true.
    We don't like to show it... but its always nice to have a cute girl... girlfriend or not that cares enough to check up on you or make you happy

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, we're not made of stone!

• Well, simply put, yeah.

I think about any guy wants to know that someone cares about them, I know I do.

• Yes it would nice to know that my woman cares for me, it's always nice to feel appreciated and cared for.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the guy. Some are more well adjusted than others.