If a girl uses a Webcam would you call them a slag? This is for guys as most females will say yes?

If a girl uses a Webcam would you call them a slag? this is for guys as most females will say yes. I also get called for uploading my pics, yea some are sexy but im proud so so-what, tell me if you think my profile makes me look a slag Dates4singles. co. uk Profile name KerryS2014, I also notice that blokes can get very abusive if you don't answer there messages straight away, why do they think that attitude will get them anywhere with online dating because if a guy spoke to a girl like that in a pub/club they would get a slap lol. I used to think people on these sites was single for a reason but as I have friends on these site and some have made good friends and met nice people, not everybody can be the same surely.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm pretty sure that I saw another question like this last week, but it was for a sex cam.

But, if you mean just using a webcam to do video calls, then no. If it's a sex cam, then.. different rules apply.

• What the heck is a 'slag'?

What Girls Said 0